With there being so many distractions on the road and as the roads get busier and busier, having a car that helps avoid accidents and helps assist your driving is crucial.
Like offering a rear-view camera and incorporating systems like active park assist help make driving and riding in Ford cars, trucks and SUVs more enjoyable and more assuring.
- Using multiple-beam radar, the Blind Spot Information System alerts the driver to a car in the blind spot.
- The system also includes cross-traffic alert, which notifies drivers who are backing up if an unseen car is approaching from either side
Adaptive Cruise Control
- Senses slower traffic ahead, then automatically reduces the speed of the Ford vehicle
- Once the slower car clears the lane, the adaptive system sends a message to the engine to return to normal preset speed
- If the slower vehicle ahead is a potential collision, forward collision warning alerts the driver and precharges the brakes, which, when engaged, assist with extra braking force.
Lane Keeping System
- If the vehicle starts to drift into another lane and the turn signal has not been activated, the system alerts the driver.
- The steering wheel vibrates three times while a visual warning in the message center notifies the driver
Overall, you can never be too safe right?