When purchasing a new car, you frequently go back and forth when deciding on different features. Ford is all in when it comes to safety.
With new and upcoming safety features on Ford vehicles you are not going to believe what aspects are going to help your overall driving experience.
- Four cameras – located in the grille, tailgate, and under each of the sideview mirrors ensure you have a full line of sight always
- The system provides a 360-degree view by stitching the images together and displaying them on a center stack screen.
- Maneuvering in tight spaces or on trails is now simple
Adaptive Cruise Control and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support…….
- When activated its radar detects traffic ahead slowing it automatically slows down, then resumes the preset speed when traffic clears.
- Assists alerts you with a flash on the windshield and an audible warning when it senses a potential collision approaching.
Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection…..
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection alerts you to pedestrians and vehicles entering your path and can even engage the brakes if necessary.
- The radar and camera sensors detect stopped or moving vehicles that are travelling the same direction as your vehicle.
- If you don’t react quickly and it determines a collision is likely it pre-charges and increases brake-assist sensitivity to increase responsiveness when you do brake (Brake Support). If the corrective action is not taken and a collision is now imminent the brakes are automatically applied.
Enhanced Active Park Assist with Parallel and Reverse Perpendicular Parking…..
- It’s 12 ultrasonic sensors measure your distance from parked cars, scanning for suitable parking spaces and then help you park.
- all you must do is activate shift, accelerate and brake while it takes care of the steering.
With Ford’s technology becoming more innovative there’s more security and more features to help your driving experience easier more enjoyable.